Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Scientist III
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 900 Ridgebury Road, Ridgefield, Connecticut, 06877, United States
- Designs, implements and deploys NGS data analysis workflows for data processing, visualization, integration and mining to support novel therapeutic target identification and disease biomarker discovery.
- Implements methods for omics data analysis, and interpretation of genomic data sets (e.g., bulk RNA-seq, scRNA-seq, ATAC-Seq).
- Analyzes diverse datasets (multi-omics) to find relevant drug discovery targets and downstream effects relevant to immune disease.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited institution with experience in any related scientific discipline (Computer Science, Genomics, Biostatistics or Bioinformatics preferred)
- Experience with more than one of the following; analyzing next-generation sequencing (NGS), functional genomics, statistics for big data analysis, or multi-omics data integration
- Experience in pharmaceutical research and in Immunological disease preferred
- Strong scientific understanding and experience in bioinformatics
- Good knowledge of existing bioinformatics databases and file formats
- Strong hands-on skills in relevant programming languages (e.g., R, Python, Shiny, UNIX/Linux, UNIX bash shell scripting, Nextflow), statistical software, cloud computing, visualization tools, and relevant R/Bioconductor packages
- Ability to produce well-designed and documented code
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?