Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Quality Assurance Associate I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in Fremont, California, 94555, United States
- Provides an overview on qualifications (successful, unsuccessful, canceled and on-going) and provides an overview on quality status changes (certification, downgrading including decertification and de-qualification) of suppliers.
- Assists and delivers training relating to Supplier Qualification process to staff.
- Supports the Supplier Audit program and collects data for the Audit preparation form.
- Verifies previous audits to support the audit plan and audit request in GoTrack.
- Assists on the Supplier Audit Statement of Acceptability and update of the released date in the ERP system.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School diploma, AS/BS/BA or MS degree preferably in a closely related degree (such as Arts and Sciences)
- At least 6 years of related biotech/pharma professional experience
- Solid knowledge of cGMP
- Experience training and leading employees
- Ability to work with computer-based systems, ERP and TrackWise
- Ability to read and understand SOPs and work instructions and document work in a written format applying cGMP standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to concentrate on detail-oriented work in a complex technical setup
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?