Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Biostatistical Programmer
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, 07677, United States
- Provides statistical programming and validation support
for clinical study reports, overseeing programming activities by external vendors
(e.g., CROs) when necessary and coordinating programming activities among the
study programmers to achieve timely progress in the following areas: SDTM
datasets, ADaM datasets, statistical tables, figures, listings,and other
internal and external requests (e.g., publications).
- Works with external vendors in order to develop or
monitor the content and structure of SAS data sets.
- Works closely with clinicians, statistician, and
publication managers to generate and QC outputs for publications; reviews
publication (abstract/ manuscripts) to ensure accuracy, quality and soundness of
statistical methodologies; coordinates internal resource utilization for
publication and generate activities metrics for management review.
- Provides input to the database and CRF development, creating
edit check programs and providing feedback to the data management.
- Provides input in developing statistical analysis plans,
specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, or a related science discipline (Masters degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in SAS programming
for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- FDA submission
- Some project experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO
programming environment or demonstrated leadership in a clinical
- Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Understanding of FDA guidelines
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?