Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Scientist I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 9625 Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, California, 9625, United States
- Designs and implements cloning cDNAs for variants,
expression libraries, cell culture, and CRISPR screening.
- Represents own research findings to leadership and
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- PhD with 2 plus years of relevant experience and
- MS in Life Science with 8 plus years of relevant
- BS in Life Sciences with 10 plus years of relevant
experience and proven track record of scientific rigor.
- Extensive experience with cell culture techniques
including growing cell line, transfections, lentivirus transduction are
- Hands-on molecular and pharmacological experience
utilizing cutting edge techniques: molecular biology, recombinant expression,
and gene expression, PCR, EGFP fluorescence analysis, IHC, tissue isolation,
homogenization, lysate prep, immunoprecipitation, and RNA purification.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration skills to work in a
team-oriented, fast-paced, matrix environment, and the ability to work through
- Highly motivated and flexible with a positive can-do
- Ability to provide novel creative solutions to
- Desire to learn and tackle new challenges and initiatives.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?