Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Clinical Project Assistant III
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
- Develops, maintains and implements departmental workflow on the service contracts and onboarding matters.
- Interfaces with other functions, including procurement, contract
management service, legal, controller, etc. to proactively follow
updates in company tools/processes.
- Identifies issues and follow through
resolution, with adequate documentation.
- Coordinates with Resource
business partner, financial business partner and department managers on
resource tracking and documentation.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years in pharmaceutical setting preferred
- Experience with contract and project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent technical skills in using MS office tools, e.g., excel, power point, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external collaborators
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential materials
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-motivated and detail- oriented in handling daily tasks
- Strong learning ability that enables performing complex tasks
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of clinical operation in pharmaceutical setting
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?