Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Supports project managers/leaders to facilitate the transition to a standardized project execution
- Develops, reviews, tracks and provides input on
deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinates schedule of
activities to meet milestones.
- Secures the achievement of project deliverable within
the expected quality, timelines and costs.
- Manages projects that support continuous improvement,
development and validation, and equipment qualification projects for
implementation on the production floor.
- Develops project risk plan and manage/monitor risk
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- B.S. Degree in technical discipline with a PMP
- 5 years of experience as an effective project manager in
projects with medium to large complexity
- Ability to work well with large diverse groups in a
matrixed, growing organization
- Strong relational leader who has the ability to establish
working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders
- Experience in managing and remediating project budgets
- Experience in executing projects at all phases of the
project life cycle
- Expertise in MS Project or Primavera, Excel and Word
- Sufficient financial understanding to facilitate the
compilation and communication of project finances
- Ability to manage projects with challenging timelines
- Ability to communicate with employees of all experience
- Ability to report on project activity in a clear and
- Ability to communicate project issues in a manner that to
leads to resolution
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?