Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Control Analyst I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Cycle count/inventory, order, receive, stock, and distribute materials for use in/by QC laboratories on a timely basis to ensure laboratory operations are able to continuously operate.
- Handling and discarding laboratory waste, including boxing up in biohazard boxes/buckets, autoclaving and delivering the waste to the dock for disposal and initiating transportation requests.
- Inventory monitoring of product in a GMP environment, including making adjustments in our various systems (LIMS/SAP) as needed.
- Preparation/Certification of laboratory logbooks.
- Follow proper GMP and HSE practices for handling of materials, including company products and biohazard, and will also be required to document activities such as autoclave operation, in accordance with good documentation practices.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1-3 years experience in a GMP environment with knowledge of biosafety practices preferred
- Ability to handle/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to handle incoming/outgoing material required
- Ability to use dock and material handling equipment, such as pallet jacks, to transport larger quantities of materials is also required
- No advanced degrees required
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with testing laboratory facilities and equipment preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?