Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager IV (Q and V)
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Work within structured project management (ie: stage gate methodology) and design engineering environments, familiarity with industry best practices for project management, project controls, design engineering, documentation, procurement, construction, and C&Q.
- Manage teams consisting of internal & external staff, as well as manage engineering design, procurement, construction and CQV activities in a variety of contracting formats.
- Responsible for basic Project Controls techniques including critical path method scheduling, cost control, progress measurement, risk analysis, earned value measurement, and awareness of compliance requirements relative to Financial policy/regulatory governance.
- Work with scientists (eg: R&D or Manufacturing Technology) in inter-site technology transfer and/or transfer from bench scale to full scale manufacturing is desirable.
- Manage multi-disciplined projects.
- Lead technically complex projects.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS in chemical or biochemical engineering, or related degree supplemented with relevant experience (Masters degree in an Engineering discipline preferred)
- 8-15 years experience
- Capable of managing small Capital Projects (owner's side) for projects in typical range of (USD)0.5M-(USD)5M
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- PMI (Project Management Institute) Certification preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?