Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Control Analyst III
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 11 Forbes Road, Northborough, Massachusetts, 01532, United States
- Author validation protocols/reports, test methods and records.
- Contribute scientific knowledge, analytical skills, and interpretation of data.
- Ensure a consistent style of QCRM documents to maintain quality and ease of review.
- Support analytical SOP method optimization, validation, transfer, and life cycle management.
- Support Out-of-Specification Investigations, CAPA events and Change Controls.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cGMP laboratory environment
- Extensive analytical lab experience that can translate to method/instrument validation and document authoring
- Technical writing experience
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of lab equipment
- First-hand experience with compendial analysis of raw materials
- Previous experience performing cGMP analytical analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with lab control operations and quality systems
- Preferred experience with chromatography data systems (Empower) E.g. - FTIR, UV, UPLC-MS, GC, pH, KF, Autotitrator, ICP-MS, E.g. - Salts, acids, bases, resins
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?