Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Leader V
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 55 Corporate Drive, Bridgewater, New Jersey, 08807, United States
- This position will lead the project stream which is global in scope, and that has extensive impact on the business.
- The migration of major LMS's will require expertise in GxP validation and extensive knowledge in Data Content Migration & Archiving.
- The majority of the position's responsibilities are related to system implementation tasks such as: Business case development.; Resource management, Leadership of project implementation team; Development of project plan and day to day management of the stream; Process design, business data, process, and workflow modeling; Interaction with Sr. Business Analysts and legacy LMS owners; working closely and in collaboration with other project team resources across multiple streams to get project completed; Change management; support of the Management of project budget.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Knowledge/experience with Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD) and Saba preferred GxP validation experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management and testing methodology.
- Intermediate to expert use of Microsoft Project Rigorous and quality oriented.
- Experience working with global system/environment. Ability to understand any business processes (Learning).
- Experience in DCMA (Data Content Migration & Archiving) activities.
- Good knowledge of IS technology in general.
Masteral degree in Computer Science/Management of equivalent work experience.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?