Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Clinical Imaging Specialist
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 155 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, 07677, United States
- Contribute to, review and approve imaging core lab documents
- Data Transfer Specifications
- Communication plans
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Scientific background with understanding of clinical development and drug development process together with a broad understanding and experience of clinical operations or data management with clinical trials using medical imaging.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, especially relationship management, with ability to give/receive feedback and build consensus
- Experience with managing the imaging aspects of clinical trials or studies and programs from protocol development to final analysis and submission.
- Experience in oversight and management of imaging CROs, to ensure successful conduct of the imaging aspects of clinical trials ensuring data integrity and quality.
- Familiarity with oncology image-based tumor response criteria (e.g. RECIST 1.1, mRECIST for HCC, irRECIST)
- Ability to work semi-autonomously with strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS office and ability to utilize Excel to produce and interpret meaningful metrics
- Bachelor degree required in associated scientific discipline, Imaging Technologist experience preferred.
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical experience, with 3 years of experience with clinical trials with imaging aspects desired
- Oncology required.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?