Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Control Analyst I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 35 Leveroni Court, Novato, California, 94949, United States
- Will perform as a back-up for QC In-process and QC
Microbial ID testing. Under direct supervision, the incumbent will be primarily
responsible for performing environmental monitoring sampling and testing of the
facilities, equipment, and utilities under cGMP guidelines.
- Will be responsible for performing biochemical and
microbiological assays of samples under cGMP and GLP guidelines.
- Functional activities could include: supporting process
validation studies, contributing to investigations, method validations, assay
method/procedure development, reagent preparation, in-process microbiological
and analytical testing, growth promotion of media, and microbiological
- The position requires knowledge of, but is not limited
to, aseptic technique, microbial challenge studies, bioburden determination,
microbiological method validation, endotoxin, protein, activity, TOC, and other
similar analysis methods.
- The incumbent will be responsible for completing
assignments in a timely manner, for assisting with troubleshooting, assisting
with data trending, and for follow-up on any testing issues or excursions.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a Biological or Biochemical Science with at least 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience or Associates of Science with at least 4 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Skills QC cGMP experience beneficial.
- Experience in quality control practices, current Good
Manufacturing Practices or Good Laboratory Practices.
- Demonstrated working knowledge related to specific
- Ability to perform most tasks with supervision.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required;
experience with Access and PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have excellent record keeping, written and verbal
- Experienced with microbiological methodologies and a
variety of analytical instrumentation; capable of troubleshooting assays.
- Efficient in scheduling and facilitating the execution of
routine and non-routine testing.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?