Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 300 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard, Novato, California, 94949, United States
- Responsible for managing various internal documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- Receive, review, edit, format, update, and manage various documents within an electronic document system.
- This is an administrative role that is heavily task-oriented toward document processing.
- Various activities may impact project timelines and the worker is responsible for adjusting and balancing his/her workload with the department and customers accordingly.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
Successful candidates must:
- Have experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity
- Have an intermediate level of proficiency in Word (including use of headers/footers, page formatting, templates and creation of step numbering)
- Have atleast a beginner level of proficiency in Excel
- Be familiar with LiveLink and TrackWise or any other document management system
- Have an extremely high level of attention to detail; have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to adapt and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be able to effectively and efficiently prioritize assignments and workload
- Be able to use the copier and scanner and the velo-binding system; be able to work with limited supervision
- H.S. and 2-4 years related experience or AA degree and 1 year related experience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?