Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Medical Affairs
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in Pleasanton, California, 94588, United States
- Work closely with the
Medical Affairs Lead and International Business team (IBT) to execute
the medical plan along with key initiatives and strategies to support
the global utilization of related products.
- Contribute to
the medical plan.
- Responsible for activities related to executing non-registrational
Clinical Trials. This includes managing the company-sponsored
and the investigator initiated study programs.
- Ensure that targeted data sets are presented at key scientific meetings
and international congresses and to peer-reviewed journals according to
the publication plan.
- Communicate these activities and develop medical messages along with the
business teams to support marketing plans.
- Responsible for supporting planning of scientific advisory boards and
scientific symposia according to the medical plan.
- Support the global commercial success
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- MD/PhD (Masters degree would work too)
- Must be specialized in Virology
5 years in industry (Pharma/ diagnostics)
- 3 years in medical Affairs specifically
1 year of trial management experience
- Writing experience not required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?