Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Control Analyst II
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 11 Forbes Road, Northborough, Massachusetts, 01532, United States
- Performs operations necessary for quality testing within quality control.
- Provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Completes routine testing of final materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Monitors and/or performs inspection and control of products and materials.
- Performs product and/or component inspections in accordance with specifications and SOPs.
- Monitors various stages of processing along with the appropriate paperwork in compliance with specifications.
- May conduct simple testing in accordance with defined standard operating procedures.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Associates degree in science related field and 3 years experience preferred
- 3-6 years experience
- Demonstrated ability in the application of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?