Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a QC Associate II/III
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 6397 Kaiser Drive, Fremont, California, 94555, United States
- Executes routine and non-routine testing operations in QC of bulk drug substance and drug product in a multi-product facility.
- Performs duties under limited supervision and according to standard operating QC procedures.
- Executes independently with adequate training fundamental operations such as HPLC and Capillary electrophoresis.
- Performs internal support duties including stocking consumables/materials, updating controlled SOP binders, appropriately discarding expired reagents, recognizing and reporting process and equipment anomalies.
- Delivery of high quality analytical results within timeline right the first time.
- Documents work according to cGMP and cGDP.
- Adheres to established regulations and follows cGMP established by site.
- Reports abnormalities and deviations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adheres to safety standards and identifies unsafe situations/ habits and escalates appropriately.
- Maintains work production areas according to predefined standard (5s).
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences required
- 5+ years of relevantindustry experience for Level II and 8+ years of relevant industry experience for Level III
- GMP experience is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), a strong customer focus, and an ability to interact with various departments and levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to meet departmental/facility goals
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?