Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Financial Analyst II
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Support Pricing and CDA teams in understanding the key performance indicators by brand by channel by contract type and customer segment and make recommendations based on a strong understanding of our profitability and market drivers.
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting to support decision making of pricing strategies across the entire pricing lifecycle including initial pricing, promotional pricing, and markdown/clearance pricing in support of Company pricing financial goals and objectives.
- Support Acting Director, Pricing & Contracting Analytics in development, maintenance, and analysis across the segmentation of customer and channels to assist Sr. Director, Pricing in understanding buying behaviors, product adoption nuances, structure, and geographical clustering and craft well-honed pricing recommendations to optimize revenue.
- Support Acting Director, Pricing & Contracting Analytics in monitoring and assessing pricing performance and providing ROI analysis and KPIs.
- Support Acting Director, Pricing & Contracting Analytics in creating and sustaining the playbook of performance, scorecard pilots and actions taken on price.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director, Pricing, Director of CDA, and Deputy Directors of Pricing to perform ad hoc data queries and provide insights and recommendations key to understanding the market, performance and making strategic pricing change.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree required in Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- 0-3 years of experience relating to the fields of analytics, pricing, contracting, or marketing
- Requires strong analytical, reporting, and problem solving skills
- Masters degree preferred in one of the above subjects or Business Experience in healthcare industry, pharmaceuticals, or vaccines is preferred, especially in working with imperfect data sets
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Access), especially vlookup, pivot table functions of Excel MicroStrategy, a plus
- Excellent management of customer expectations, listening, negotiating, and multi-tasking skills
- Conceptual understanding of advanced analytical techniques such as regression, a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?