Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Engineer Design Lead
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Work within structured design engineering environments, with familiarity in industry best practices for design engineering, documentation, project execution and delivery.
- Manage teams consisting of internal & external staff.
- Manage engineering activities performed under lump-sum or other contracting formats.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS in architecture, architectural engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related degree supplemented with relevant experience
- 15+ years experience managing design activities
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment
- Experience in cGMP environment, including commissioning & qualification, including FAT/SAT
- Demonstrated technical design experience with HVAC, cGMP utilities (clean steam, RO, clean compressed air, WFI), electrical, plant utilities (boilers, water, steam, air, etc.), and familiarity with typical laboratory equipment
- Demonstrated experience with laboratory facility design, building construction
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Master’s degree in an Engineering Discipline preferred
- PMI Certificate Desirable
- Professional Engineer Certificate Preferred
- Modular facility experience desirable
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?