Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Clinical Research Associate
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in North Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Responsible for conducting Phase I-IV single
or multi center studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH
- Responsible for assisting senior staff in planning study
conduct, designing case report forms (CRFs), Contract Research
Organization (CRO) selection and management, selection and training of
investigator sites, planning and running study meetings, evaluation,
selection and training of new study investigators and writing and
- Responsible for writing basic study protocols,
monitoring or overseeing monitoring of investigational sites to ensure
protocol adherence, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval
of CRFs from study sites, processing CRFs including data cleanup and
classification of data, and completion of study summary.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Scientific area to be considered (Medical Technologist or Laboratory Science degree is preferred)
- 3-5 years of clinical monitoring of devices for regulatory submission
- Good working knowledge of FDA regulations and GCP required
- Experience as a research coordinator acceptable if experience is on studies for regulatory submissions
- Local candidates preferable
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?