Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Leader V
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 55 Corporate Drive, Bridgewater, New Jersey, 08807, United States
- Responsible for system implementation tasks such as: Business case development; Resource management, including proactive assignment of resources to IS projects; Leadership of project implementation teams; Development of project plans and day to day management of IS projects.
- Responsible for process design, business data, process, and workflow modeling.
- Interaction with Sr. Business Analysts and Business Analysts who may manage day to day tasks at a more detailed level.
- Managing IS and other project team resources across multiple projects to get projects completed.
- Management of project budgets via capital and deferred software funds.
- Establishment and maintenance of a common framework to support application development, including project management standards, software configuration control, change management, user support and training, testing procedures, validation, and quality assurance.
- Coordinated reporting and presentation of project status, resource allocation, and other project-related information to IS management.
- Regular executive communication preparation and delivery.
- Provide leadership to ensure key decisions are taken, captured and communicated and project delivered on time.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Relevant college degree or technical education
- 12+ years of experience
- Requires leadership across internal employees and third party vendors
- Proficiency with recognized industry standards covering IT Service Management, IT Governance, and GxP compliance
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing IT Business processes and solutions
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and ITSM reporting
- Foundational Project Management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Applications
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Identification and Communication
- Demonstrated leadership in preparation and delivery to a Executive Level Steering Committee
- Demonstrated experience with Management of Change (OCM) and continuous improvement methodologies
- Expertise in project scheduling and resource management
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?