Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Clinical Studies Specialist III
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Lake Bluff, Illinois, United States
- Responsible for support of our clinical study teams in their conduct of Phase I-IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines. Support clinical study teams through investigator and patient engagement driven initiatives to enhance clinical study site selection, patient recruitment, and gather the voice of the customer.
- Assist Patient and Investigator Relations team members in management of proprietary platforms to include tracking progress and outcomes for site selection and recruitment results, investigator survey design and execution, creation of process maps and other internal presentations and communications.
- Assists with organizing and planning cross-functional meetings.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 5+ Years Experience Level
- Organizational skills, especially in planning, project management and outcome tracking
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Proficiency/working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to learn new computer systems easily
- Work experience in clinical research that includes knowledge of GCP, CFR, handling of confidential information, importance of careful communication, etc.
- Written and verbal communication for business
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?