Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Pricing and Contracts Analyst Senior
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 121 Oyster Point Boulevard, South San Francisco, California, 94080, United States
- Conducts thorough and appropriate assessments, analysis, drafts, reviews, negotiations and issuance of assigned contractual documents, including; CDAs, Consulting Agreements, Clinical Trial Agreements, Vendor Master Service Agreements, Laboratory Master Service Agreements, as well as Work Orders and Amendments thereof while adhering to required timelines.
- Negotiates the best contract terms possible, taking into consideration risk exposure and risk tolerance.
- Makes proactive recommendations for contract changes in areas of high complexity.
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Ensures contract provisions are clear and conform to company policies.
- Works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Analyzes the scope, deliverables, and performance requirements, and terms and conditions of the contract and can assist the client regarding questions and track compliance.
- Consistently adheres to contract and document tracking requirements.
- Monitors contract performance by determining compliance to contract requirements and determining the need for amendments or extensions to the contract.
- Determines when client directed changes are out-of-scope.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Paralegal or Contract Management experience in Biotech Preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in the Life Sciences legal or contracts management field
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills in a variety of different agreement types
- Proficient with Word and have a working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional manner
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with all levels of management and personnel
- Able to comprehend and manage business contracts and other complex documents
- Able to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong commitment to customer service
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?