Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Research Associate I
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 40 Landsdowne Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139, United States
- Independently perform formulation and process activities for buffer screening activities.
- Analyze samples using established bioassays.
- Apply statistical design of experiments methodology and results.
- Effectively communicate results of experiments and analyses to supervisor and/or project teams.
- Write and maintain data in laboratory notebooks in accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses of experimental procedures, data, and conclusions.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Life Sciences
- 1-3 years laboratory experience, experience in particulate formulations and bioassays
- Possess a combination of education and experience in a physical and/or life science to work independently, serve as a resource for researchers, and help solve problems with instrument operation
- Good understanding of basic experimental objectives and concepts of experimental design
- Possess practical knowledge in formulation, buffer screening and formulation process development activities
- Possess practical knowledge in passaging cells and maintaining cell banks
- Possess basic working knowledge of general chemistry and biology/biochemistry, and of statistics
- Be well organized and detail oriented, effectively prioritize, eager to learn, interact cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment, and consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Possess advanced word processing, data entry, data presentation and analysis computer skills
- Comply with safety practices and standard operating procedures
- Exhibit and promote Core Competencies
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?