Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Pharmacy Intake Specialist II
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Waukegan Road, North Chicago, Illinois, 60064, United States
- Completes the intake process of all applications into Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) Associates and tags all images to the patient, data enters all information including patient demographic information, physician information, drug information, and all relevant application data such as income information, household information and insurance information into the CRM.
- Conducts initial assessment of application for missing information and completes missing information patient outreach process to obtain required data.
- Completes initial assessment of simplified application.
- Identify appropriate work flow based upon business rules.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure processes are followed according to business rules and policies.
- Ensure all patient cases are documented in the CRM in accordance with all business rules and policies.
- Conduct renewal and year end recertifications process as determined by the AbbVie Patient Assistance Program.
- Readily assists on special project within job scope to improve reimbursement optimization when requested by management.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or equivalent required (College or a 2-year Associate Degree is preferred)
- 1-3 years experience within a call center, preferably in a healthcare provider, PBM, Specialty Pharmacy or Retail/Mail Order Pharmacy setting
- Exposure to core insurance (Medical and Pharmacy Benefit) knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail and work independently with minimal direction
- High quality customer service skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?