Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Sr. Principal Process Associate
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 210 Welsh Pool Road, Exton, Pennsylvania, 19341, United States
- Provides hands-on support and/or some leadership in the operation of equipment to support preclinical, phase I and phase II clinical trials. Coordinates equipment maintenance, calibration, and validation with appropriate internal departments.
- Provides support and/or some coordination effort for the transfer of new processes and technologies for media, buffer and excipient preparation working with R&D and the technology transfer laboratory personnel.
- Supports process performance monitoring, operational excellence activities, and process improvement strategies.
- Leads the qualification/validation program for Pilot Plant equipment/systems by supporting all commissioning, initial testing, requalification, and validation maintenance activities.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum of 7-10 years progressive experience in a multi-discipline cGMP manufacturing environment, running processes and equipment in Support production areas
- Proficient in weigh, dispense, and sampling procedures for controlled raw materials
- Proficient in the operation of all area specific production equipment such as washers, autoclaves, and disposable mixing technology for media and buffer solutions
- Knowledgeable in technology transfer, equipment validation and facility startup
- Ability to identify, investigate, and resolve basic process and equipment problems
- Strong working knowledge of international (21CFR, EMEA, and JP) cGMP regulations
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and lead others in a small team environment required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?