Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Staff Info Analyst
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 10410 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California, United States
- Provides training, supports, and troubleshoots for all Informatics scientific applications.
- Creates and maintains application user guides and online tutorials.
- Maintains change tracking systems (i.e. enhancements, bug fixes, data entry, project plans)
- Generates scientific reports for departments, researchers, drug discovery project teams
- Receives incoming requests (email, phone, face-to-face) for support and collaborate with senior team members to provide timely solutions
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BA/BS degree in Biology or Chemistry with 0-2 years experience
- In-depth knowledge of chemistry/ biology scientific processes and systems (e.g. chemical inventory/registration, reagents, LCMS, NMR, ACD, sample management, clone/sequence registration, protein purification, LIMS, ELN, knowledge base management, enzyme kinetics)
- Familiarity with one of the following chemical drawing software tools: ChemDraw, Marvin
- Familiarity with sequence alignment and analysis
- Familiarity with blast tools from database creation to querying
- Familiarity with using publicly available bioinformatics/genomics databases, tools and algorithms; web resources such as NCBI, reference datasets such as IMGT
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, EBS, AMI, etc)
- Familiarity with Drug Discovery research processes (e.g. compound synthesis, biological assays, DMPK, SAR, etc.)
- Experience with some of the following scientific software tools : ActivityBase, D360, Spotfire, StarDrop, Prism, Genedata Biologics, JChem for Excel
- Good working knowledge of internet technology concepts (e.g. websites, SharePoint, HTML, XML)
- Strong computer skills (e.g. installing software, typing, applications, operating system i.e. Windows)
- Strong communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, CSS, Visual Basic
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?