Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Process Engineer V
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, 18370, United States
- Participates in a cross functional group to provide product and process knowledge (e.g. process parameter ranges, limits, process maps, etc.) related to the equipment, system, and or process for the new Influenza start-up facility capital project.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the process design (equipment), development, validation, and investigations for assigned unit operations/systems.
- Works with a cross-functional team from various functions in IA.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 7 years industrial experience
- Expertise in one or more industrial process unit operation design typically used in biotech/vaccine manufacturing (seed expansion, viral growth and egg processes, harvest / clarification, drug substance purification processes) as well as project/engineering lifecycle
- Knowledge of computer software (AutoCAD, process simulation/scheduling, CFD, delta V) is preferred
- Proficient with structured methodologies such as Good Engineering Practices, Quality by Design, Design Space, & Process Control Strategies to be employed in the course of industrial process design, validation and control
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, provide strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and communicate with internal and external team members
- Experience in equipment start-up, qualification and validation is preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?