Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Technician II
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 1125 Pleasant View Terrace, Ridgefield, New Jersey, 07657, United States
- Maintains batch record documentation and logs as required by corporation and regulatory agencies.
- Performs cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment and classified production space.
- Prepares, according to procedures, various stock solutions and buffers as required by the production process.
- Prepares equipment, glassware, filters, etc. required for production.
- Assists in process and system validation activities as required.
- Independently performs product sampling, environmental monitoring, or other related activities as directed.
- Provides instructions and guidance to less experienced technicians.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience working as an Aseptic Production Operator is required
- Ability to offload product off carts and onto pallets; move transfer carts in and out of Manufacturing area
- Ability to stand over intervals of several hours at a time
- Ability to stand for longer periods, bend, squat, and reach Ability to lift, push or pull various amounts of weight
- Ability to accommodate production requirements that may require 50+ hour work weekends
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and 7-10 years of experience required, OR
- AS degree and 5-7 years in a related discipline, OR
- BS degree and 3-5 years in a related discipline
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?