Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 40 Landsdowne Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139, United States
- Delivers agreed targets through project implementation
- Refines the scope of projects to enable delivery in line with the top down targets
- Creates project plans, identifying required resources, identifies / creates all primary deliverables and receiving sign off for all major gateways in line with the Category Management Framework
- Implementes the agreed project plan and reporting on progress to relevant stakeholders
- Collects the supplier, market, category and internal business data and information required to inform project execution
- Applies agreed Category Management Frameworks and ensuring project delivery is aligned to the long term category strategy, sub-category strategy, business needs and priorities, and any category related policies
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Degree level educated, with business or life sciences degree preferable
- 3+ years Procurement or Supply Chain experience delivering measurable value in strategic sourcing, enterprise cost reduction, and / or operational efficiency projects
- Demonstrated understanding of some / all of the major indirect spend categories and potential cost levers or market fundamentals
- 3+ years of Project Management experience including risk management, project reporting, and delivering quantitative and qualitative results in complex and pressured environments
- Demonstrated success in managing projects to deliver against set targets
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results and managing projects across markets
- Strong experience in upwards communication and senior stakeholder management
- Good facilitation and upwards management skills supported by good interpersonal competencies (communication, influencing)
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Expert proficiency in basic MS Office software including experience in MS Project and other business systems
- Knowledgeable in Procurement specific systems and processes for the efficient management of sourcing events and contract negotiations (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction) with familiarity and awareness of relevant legal risks and issues
- Strong analytical experience including ability to drive insights from large and varied data sources, data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) and database applications (e.g. Access)
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, Oracle) and Procurement / procure-to-pay tools such as (e.g. Ariba, Emptoris, SAP) is preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?