Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a R-D Engineer
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in 2300 Berkshire Ln, Plymouth, Minnesota, 55441, United States
- Designs and redesigns medium to high complexity medical devices and subsystems.
- Prepares full documentation in accordance with relevant internal SOPs and Design Control.
- Participates in pre-clinical in vivo labs, observing cases in hospitals and through planned and unplanned customer interactions.
- Writes engineering reports and creates presentations as required to document and communicate results.
- Prepares reports, presentations and spreadsheets of an analytical and interpretative nature.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, scientific, or technical discipline
- 3+ years of Engineering experience
- 2+ years of Medical device experience
- Thorough understanding of medical device industry and competitor products
- Working knowledge of other related disciplines
- Thorough understanding of clinical and regulatory pathways, IP and internal processes
- Takes initiative in keeping current with technology developments in specialized area
- In depth knowledge and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in related field of expertise to develop innovative approaches to work
- In-depth clinical knowledge for uses of product
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy relative to surgical procedures for specific products
- Effectively communicates and works cooperatively with others as part of a team
- Shares information, status, needs, and issues with others in order to inform, gain input, and support decision-making
- Knowledge of and ability to design reliable and innovative mechanical systems and mechanisms for consumer products
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of kinematic and stress analysis of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of anatomy and surgical procedures and instrumentation
- Medical device experience
- EU standards
- Can understand medical device regulations
- Quality background
- Experience with Minitab
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?