Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Clinical Site Manager
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Successfully implements and executes assigned trial in compliance with guidelines, regulations, and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, guidelines and policies for studies implemented at assigned sites.
- Supports budget and contract negotiation with investigational sites, as applicable, at their assigned sites; ensures payment for services as requested.
- Ensures recruitment strategies in place to meet study needs, including patient enrollment targets at their assigned sites.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of global and country regulations with special focus on regulatory requirements, guidance documents, and standards relating to global clinical trial conduct for medical devices and uses that knowledge to enhance site compliance and performance.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum of six years related experience
- Three years of direct regional field clinical monitoring / research
- Currently working in a regional position from an established home office is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving skills and team orientation
- University degree in life sciences Medical, pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry degree or RN preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?