Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Scientist II
, working in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
industry in 153 2nd Avenue, Waltham, Massachusetts, 02451, United States
- Employs in-depth technical knowledge in the field of analytical experiment design and execution often working independently to design and implement a series of experiments.
- Writing technical reports describing the experiments and their outcome.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
BS, MS, or Ph.D. degree in biology, chemistry, or pharmaceutical science discipline
- BS degree - 10 years of industrial experience in conducting drug metabolism studies using hepatocytes and liver microsomes
- MS degree - 5-7 years of industrial experience in conducting drug metabolism studies using hepatocytes and liver microsomes
- PhD - 2-4 years of industrial experience in conducting drug metabolism studies using hepatocytes and liver microsomes
- Strong technical skills in handling hepatocytes, cells, and other biological matrices is required
- Experience in operating and maintaining LC and Thermo Scientific Orbitrap or AB Sciex triple-quadruple mass spectrometers is a plus
- Prior experience in Analyst® and Watson® software for quantitative analysis and automation using Tecan liquid handling system for drug metabolism assays is a plus
- Records in strong technical writing skill as evidenced by research paper, conference presentation, and patent publications, etc.
- Experience in separation of biomolecules is a plus.
- Must be well-versed in the software for Thermo, Waters and AB Sciex systems.
- Experience with ICP-MS and ICP-OES is desired.
- Experience with Fatty Acid Analysis is a plus.
- Experience of working in a GMP regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience with data bases is a plus
- Attention to details
- Critical analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to the assigned tasks and striving for on-time delivery
- Desire to work within a team in a highly dynamic environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?