This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Account Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients for the Healthcare Organization.
- Coordinating interviews between candidates and healthcare organizations and monitors the placements to assure satisfaction for both the client and the traveler.
- Conducting calls with qualiﬁed health care organizations through telephone, social media, trade shows.
- Building rapport with clients and communicates regularly to gauge their staffing needs.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in an administrative role providing support in a process-driven setting
- Previous knowledge of Healthcare Industry or recruiting experience is a plus (Schedulers and CNAs are encouraged to apply)
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Work and Excel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?