This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
- Assisting the team with recruitment, reference checks, and onboarding new candidates
- Aiding in growing the team through various sales functions
- Posting on different social media platforms
- Completing required reports
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous experience in a customer service industry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent people skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?