This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Homecare Division Leader
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Manage field operations and staff including annual employee performance evaluations, coaching, and terminations
- Conduct Client Assessments and develop Care Plans (CP) for nursing and aide cases
- Manage insurance authorization process and ensure documentation is provided as needed to ensure payment
- Maintain compliant nursing case patient charts, physician orders, nursing notes, and MARs.
- Assist with Model II Audits and Corrective Action Plans
- Completion of Annual Private Duty (PD) Survey
- Bi-monthly audit of nurse cases prepared for Medical Director review and approval
- Ensure intake paperwork is completed and filed for all new cases.
- Participate in pre-hire screens and interviews of potential RN and LPN candidates
- Billing for Model II & Passport Clients
- Maintain PD Policy and Procedure Manual in accordance with state licensing regulations
- Conduct Quarterly Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Conduct Annual Employee Surveys
- Participate in after-hours on-call schedule rotation
- Collaborate with Home Care Division Leader to ensure all clients and employees are treated with dignity and respect
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Revelant experience is Healthcare Staffing required
- Homecare or Healthcare management experience is preferred
- Proficiency in regulatory compliance knowledge
- Strong leadership and team management skills a must
- Financial Management and budgeting expertise required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Must possess strategic vision and goal-setting abilities
- Problem-solving and decision making skills required
- Proficient on the computer, especially Microsoft Office
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?