This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Case Manager
, working in BPO
industry in Lake Mary, Florida, United States
- Modified call center role: handling some inbound calls, some outbound reach out, some emails, and reviewing documents for clients/attorneys and updating this information in the computer
- Won't be talking to the same person twice
- Must be comfortable with being on the phones and perform high level client services
- Call Center profiles vs Customer Service
- 40+ calls
- Comfortable on the phone
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years working in an office setting
- 1-2 years working in a customer service environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, while being self-motivated, with a desire to help the customer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Email systems such as Outlook with a high level of comfort in moving between multiple information systems
- Ability to make sound customer-oriented decisions in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to compose professional emails
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Work from home set up
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?