Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Business Consultant
, working in Admin/Clerical
industry in Austin, Texas, 78729, United States
- Organize and shape an engagement team's strategy to drive
- Lead board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership
- Develop and manage relationships across the whole client base,
discussing benefits and value at board level
- Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client
rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying
risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in
new and different ways to mutual benefits
- Drive key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within
- Understand and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods
and tools to run effective events
- Advise at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans
- Consult on governance, strategy and transformation not just
- Build and maintains significant alliances and support across the
- Lead complex MOC initiatives
- Consult and shape development of the client's approach to
identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realizing benefits at a
- Shape and direct proposals describing the company’s solution and
the associated value proposition
- Ensure knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed
building internal consultant collateral
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 10 years of experience in commercial or public sector
- Advanced Educational degree preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?