Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Boise, Idaho, 83714, United States
- Gathers and assesses SMB customers hardware, software and technical needs.
- Generates leads to specific departments based on customers’ needs and segments.
- Identifies related future needs for lead generation, opportunity expansion.
- Identifies customer specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of the customer.
- Identifies probable competition.
- Solicits inputs from team members as required.
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed solution.
- Assists peers in area of expertise as needed.
- Assists SMB customers in placing orders via chat Affiliate Inside Sales:
- Sells client’s products, services, supplies and solutions
- Achieves set quota and goals
- Manages dedicated que to field consistent inbound calls
- Sells complex, multi- products/services within multiple specialty client programs
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 3- 5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?