Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Staffing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Interviewing and screening candidates for current and future job openings.
- Performing drug screens and background checking as needed.
- Verifying past employment of candidates.
- Responding to employee and customer inquiries.
- Orientating new employees on company policies and safety expectations.
- Maintaining and presenting weekly reports to leadership.
- Consistently meeting KPI expectations.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Customer service experience is required
- Leadership experience is required
- Experience working in the staffing industry or in a sales role is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi task
- Proficiency in basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in office Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with occasional weekend overtime, as needed
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?