Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Data Entry Clerk - Claims Department
, working in Legal
industry in Carmel, Indiana, 46032, United States
- Monitor and maintain claim system integrity and functionality.
- Continually review systems for potential enhancements to increase functionality and efficiency.
- Testing lead and coordinator for all claim system upgrades.
- Serve as liaison between claim systems end users and client support to troubleshoot and resolve outstanding system issues
- Maintain vendor and policy databases in claims system.
- Maintain distribution lists for monthly members reports and claims acknowledgments
- Serve as liaison between claim adjusters to accurately process EDI transactions.
- Assists VP Claims & Risk Management with communication/coordination regarding claim system and bill review system.
- Gatekeeper for IT issues involving claim systems.
- Travel to annual claim software system user conference as workload allows.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files for agency and member lists.
- Complete special projects as assigned by VP Claims & Risk Management.
- Other job-related projects or assignments as delegated.
- Pursues a course of personal, professional development.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate degree or certification in a business related discipline preferred.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Proven communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional telephone demeanor.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?