Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Technical Field Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Sacramento, California, 94203, United States
- Assist in the development and monitoring of specialized chemical applications for his Downstream Chemical division.
- Assist the Account Manager in all tasks related to his activities with our customers and particularly in monitoring various industrial chemical programs (fieldwork, laboratory testing and data collection & interpretation).
- Monitor performance and reliability of various industrial chemical applications.
- Collect samples and operational data at our customer sites.
- Perform various laboratory work.
- Perform data processing and analysis.
- Perform inventory management of various specialty products.
- Supervise and audit hazardous material delivery.
- Participate in the development and economic justification of technical projects.
- Manage and supervise temporary chemical treatment (when needed).
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Ability to work independently while being proactive and resourceful in completion of tasks
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Safety focused mindset in all that you do
- Valid driver's license
- Valid TWIC Card
- Local to the Martinez or Benicia, CA area
- High Hazard work exposure
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?