Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Intensive Care Coordinator
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in South Pasadena, California, 91030, United States
- Utilize team-building skills to lead regular Child and Family
- Provide leadership to the team and coordinate care for family.
- Communicate with CSW or probation officer or other
professionals working with clients such as school staff as needed.
- Participate in the intake process and acquisition of client
- Coordinate services and case management, discharge planning,
and case consultation with referral sources, schools, allied agencies, and
others through Outreach and Engagement, treatment phase, and discharge.
- Participate in the development of Safety Plans.
- Ensure the involvement of the family in the development of treatment
- Complete the intensive care coordination (ICC) form and intensive
home-based services (IHBS) pre-authorization.
- Maintain accurate and complete clinical and administrative
record keeping associated with FSP and ICC delivery of services.
- Track and distribute flex fund expenditures according to
- Able to work flexible hours and non-traditional hours on a
- Travel to in-home and community settings and transport clients
using a personal vehicle.
- Respond by phone or in-person to emergencies as needed.
- Is available for crisis support to clients 24/7 when the therapist
- Knowledgeable of and acts in accordance with Ethical and
Professional standards as established by organizations outside of
- Attend and participate in program and Agency-wide meetings,
including staff in-service, individual supervision, group supervision,
team meetings, and training.
- Other duties as required.
Our client is a premier provider dedicated to healing children and young adults, strengthening families, and transforming communities through quality comprehensive services and advocacy. We have provided services to surrounding communities since 1913. We promote a client-driven, strengths-based organization of excellence that embraces communities using Trauma Informed Care (TIC) principles that builds trusting, collaborative relationships.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences field plus 1 year experience in a relevant mental health setting or
- 3 years experience in a relevant mental health setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish Required.
- Valid California driver's license, driving record, and personal vehicle insurance acceptable to Hillsides' insurance carrier.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?