Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Field-based Mental Health Specialist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Los Angeles, California, 90022, United States
- Provide direct rehabilitative mental health services to
Hillsides' Family Resource Centers Full Service Partnership, Wraparound or
Outpatient clients including individual and group rehabilitative services,
collateral services, crisis intervention, in-home community services,
and/or services at other locations away from the Family Resource Centers.
- Coordinate services and case management, discharge planning,
and case consultation with multidisciplinary teams, referral sources, schools,
allied agencies, and others.
- Participates, coordinates, and/or facilitates Child Family Team
- Available for crisis support to clients 24/7 when a therapist
- Demonstrate a willingness to work flexible hours; be available
to work non-traditional hours on a regular basis.
- Knowledgeable of prevailing governmental laws and regulations
regarding the provision of mental health services, including
confidentiality and limits thereof, the reporting of child abuse and
neglect, and related regulations.
- Knowledgeable of and acts in accordance with Ethical and
Professional standards as established by organizations outside of
- Complete daily billing expectations and submit notes within
- Complete DMH outcomes documentation on a quarterly basis and/or
Our client is a premier provider dedicated to healing children and young adults, strengthening families, and transforming communities through quality comprehensive services and advocacy. We have provided services to surrounding communities since 1913. We promote a client-driven, strengths-based organization of excellence that embraces communities using Trauma Informed Care (TIC) principles that builds trusting, collaborative relationships.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services.
• Chemical Dependency State Certificate (CADPT, CADEE, or CADC).
- Experience working in a social services field, for at least 1 year.
- AA in a social sciences field with at least 6 years experience in a social services field.
- Must have a reliable automobile for use on the job.
- Valid California Driver's License
- Must have insurance acceptable to the Company's insurance carrier.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?