Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Developing, managing, and analyzing success of employee-facing marketing campaigns
- Developing and implementing quarterly marketing campaigns for branch offices
- Developing and implementing recruitment marketing strategies to attract top talent.
- Creating engaging recruitment content for job postings, social media, email campaigns, and videos.
- Building and maintaining a strong employer brand to showcase the company as an attractive place to work.
- Managing job advertising campaigns on various platforms and optimize ad spend.
- Developing and maintaining candidate relationships through talent pools and CRM systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment marketing data, reporting on key performance metrics.
- Enhancing the candidate experience and ensure alignment with the company's values.
- Collaborating with HR, talent acquisition teams, and external partners to align marketing strategies with recruitment goals.
- Social media: Monitoring and replying to online reviews; coordinating with local offices if needed, developing, and posting content to all social media properties.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or a related field.
- Previous experience in recruitment marketing, employer branding, or talent acquisition.
- Experience with a range of recruitment marketing tolls and platforms, such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Relationship Marketing (CRM), and social media management tools
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing metrics and KPIs, and the ability to analyze and report on the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
- Experience in employer branding and the ability to develop and maintain a strong employer brand presence.
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging recruitment marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage marketing budgets, ensuring cost-effective campaigns.
- Highly analytical, strategic, detailed, and structured.
- Critical thinker.
- Proven record of digital advertising knowledge and success.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?