This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Developing and executing a content strategy aligned with marketing goals.
- Creating and optimizing various types of content for search engines.
- Managing a content calendar for consistent content publication.
- Analyzing content performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all content.
- Engaging the target audience to drive traffic and generate leads.
- Promoting content through various channels for wider visibility.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- Proven experience in content marketing, with portfolio samples
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate new, innovative content ideas
- Proficiency in content management systems(ex. WordPress), SEO tools and content analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills in writing, editing and proofreading
- Familiarity with various content formats, including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, videos, infographics, and social media content
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?