Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
DescriptionWe're looking for a Cardiac Sonographer, working in Healthcare Systems and Services industry in Rochester, Minnesota, United States.
Pay Rate: $48+ an hour, plus travel per diem.
Are you a Cardiac Sonographerwho is looking to grow your career with aninnovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain the systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.
As a Travel Cardiac Sonographer, you’ll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees worldwide who are
innovating every day, truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are
passionate about healthcare and are engineers and they don’t walk away from a
problem before it is solved.
In this role the successful candidates will function as a Sonographer and perform a variety of technical procedures serving patients including infants through adult geriatrics.
· Performing diagnostic general imaging ultrasound examinations according to AIUM and ACR guidelines for procedures and scanning protocols.
· Locating and imaging internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
· Responsible for providing a wide range of highly technical diagnostic exams including but not limited to breast, abdominal, small parts, and OB/GYN.
· Knowledge of ultrasound physics and implementing knowledge to reduce image artifacts.
· Ensuring patient safety, monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and/or emotional change.
· Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy
· Reviewing patient case studies with peers and physician
· Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures.
· Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers
· Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation
· Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed
· Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace
· Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or requesting for system repair
· Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures
· Compliance with Siemens, hospital and departmental policies and procedures
· Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure
· Maintains technical competency through continued education.
· Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
· Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality.
· Abiding all HIPAA standards for patient privacy.
· Abiding all OSHA standards for safety regulations.
· Performing additional duties as required.
Experience Required for Your Success
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply Now