This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
, working in BPO
industry in New York, United States
- Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality customer service to all policyholders andclaimants by answering customer calls, filing claims, and resolving customer requests
- Gather necessary information from customers to initiate the claim and explain policy, coverage, and appropriate course of action
- Manage an inventory of claims, establish initial reserves for all potential exposures, and adjust as appropriate throughout the claim
- Coordinate the repair of damaged vehicles and assist with rental reimbursement
- Recognize recovery opportunities in regard to subrogation and salvage, as well as total loss
- Ensure compliance with specific state regulations, policy provisions, and standard operating procedures
- Communicate with involved parties and negotiate appropriate settlements with claimants, insureds, and attorneys within approved payment authority
- Provide input for continuous development of claims guidelines, best practices, and process improvements
- Oversee and direct outside investigative service providers and work closely with the client and client counsel and investigative services to resolve the claim
- Engage in learning opportunities to build knowledge of personal lines claims, court decisions impacting the claims function, current guidelines in claims function, and policy changes and modifications
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree (lack of one should not stop you from applying if you possess all the other qualifications)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on point and concentrated in transportation claims adjusting, ideally with:First and third-party PD, Total loss, Third-party bodily injury, UM/UIM bodily injury, Litigation experience, PIP
- Have active adjuster license(s) and be willing to obtain all licenses within 45 days, including completing state-required testing
- Knowledge of state regulations, policy provisions, and standard operating procedures
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex data and make sound decisions based on established guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Curious and motivated by problem-solving and questioning the status quo
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?