Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an EHS Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Twinsburg, Ohio, 44087, United States
- Support HSE programs including but not limited to industrial hygiene, injury & illness, ergonomics, electrical safety, process safety management.
- Provide general health & safety advice at a fixed manufacturing facility.
- Work with manufacturing and engineering teams on a manufacturing floor environment.
- Work with HSE software systems (. e. Gen suite, Intelex).
- Support day shift Monday to Friday.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety)
- Strong understanding of HSE regulations
- Willingness to work daily in a fast-paced mfg. environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?