This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Follow Up Representative
, working in Admin/Clerical
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Performs back-end revenue cycle processes including billing, posting of payments, and follows up on pending claims or denied in conjunction with the Billing Coordinator.
- Edits claims, payer rejections and cleans claim submission on a daily basis.
- Monitors payer trends based on rejections and non-payment.
- Works claim follow up and claims denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided.
- Posts charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely fashion.
- Submits appeals according to payor requirements.
- Performs insurance verifications to confirm member eligibility.
- Responds to account inquiries submitted by the Customer Service Department.
- Conducts claim and eligibility inquiries through Connex and Medi System for government plans Assists with claim resolution according to specialty payor requirement.
- Provides documentation and verbiage for claim denials to ensure a proper appeal submission.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Commercial insurance experience
- Ability to complete 2 week training
- Ability to start ASAP
- COVID vaccination required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?