Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse Hospital Case Manager - Days
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Responsible for managing the healthcare needs, facilitation and achievement of quality and cost outcomes of all patients.
- Utilize a multidisciplinary team approach, negotiates, procures, coordinates and monitors services and resources needed by patients.
- Responsible for reviewing the patient at admission, and in some instances prior to admission, and concurrently throughout the hospital stay for the appropriate level of care and utilization of resources.
- Perform transition care planning activities to secure appropriate post hospital care arrangements and will monitor the patient during the course of their hospitalization.
- Participate with the performance improvement initiatives undertaken by hospital.
Our client is a nationwide leader in Nurse and Allied Health staffing, and an industry expert in providing resource solutions for life science and clinical research.
Our client is people focused, with a mission to impact lives. They take great pride in demonstrating how they are different through every interaction, ensuring that you have a positive experience during the entire process.
Connect with a company that considers people as the heart of their business! Let them match your valuable skills and interests with the perfect career opportunity.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 3+ years clinical experience in acute care in areas such as internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics, mother/child, cardiology, and oncology required.
- 3+ years clinical experience in Rehab Setting, Home Health and Long-Term Care would be considered.
- CCM or ACM or RN-BC (Registered Nurse, Board Certification in Case Management) required.
- MA or Compact license required.
- BLS required.
- Current knowledge of CMS (levels of care determinations), appeal rights & DPH regulations required.
- Current knowledge of Ma Pro QIO (appeals) required.
- Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation organizations such as Joint Commission, DPH and HealthGrades preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?